Thanks to Facebook’s new security features, you now need to verify your account with a photo ID or a phone number. And naturally, people are skeptical about giving either of them. Fortunately, there is an easy way of bypassing this. You can now verify your Facebook account with virtual phone numbers – something you can obtain on the Internet for free or with a nominal fee.
Want to know how it’s done? Then read on as we explain what a virtual number is, how to obtain a number for SMS, and how to use it to verify your Facebook account. So let’s get started!
What Is A Virtual Phone Number?
A virtual phone number is a phone number that is only available on the internet and is not connected to a physical phone line. Virtual numbers are pretty helpful. Anyone setting up a dating profile or a business that wants to attract more international clients can quickly get these numbers. You may receive phone calls, SMS messages, track calls, and perform a variety of other things with a virtual number.
Reasons To Get Virtual Numbers
- The most compelling reason to switch to Internet numbers is that they guarantee complete anonymity. You may acquire your SMS verification without any fuss if you use these numbers, only available on the Internet. As a result, you can keep your private phone number hidden.
- Another reason you should use virtual numbers for Facebook is to avoid spamming. Several fraudulent individuals and organizations can get your phone number out of your Facebook account. They will then proceed to call and harass you every day. Under these circumstances, if you use a virtual number, you get to have a Facebook account while saving your private number from spam.
- The phone numbers are available from anywhere. If you have access to the Internet, you can check your messages anytime you want. So you won’t have to worry about paying extra for roaming!
- Customer assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week on most Internet number websites. As a result, if you ever get stuck somewhere, you can contact them right away for help.
Now that you know what virtual numbers are and how useful they can be, here are some websites where you will find reliable virtual phone numbers.
Virtual Phone Number Websites
Numbers from a variety of countries are available on Number4SMS. If you agree to acquire a shared virtual number, you can get a free virtual number here. You will have to pay a small fee for a private phone number.
- SMS Man
SMS-Man is a service that allows you to buy and rent fake phone numbers for a minimal cost. There are phone numbers for over 180 countries and a vast array of services. All you have to do is create an account on their website and fund your account with any approved payment method.
You can get mobile phone numbers here to receive SMS online for free and without registration which will be displayed instantaneously. Select the phone number and click it to display any SMS received.
How To Receive Virtual Numbers
Most websites have the same procedure for obtaining virtual numbers. We’ll show you how to use Number4SMS to get a virtual phone number. This method applies to any online SMS website.
- To begin, go to any of the mentioned sites.
- Choose your preferred country.
- The website will provide you with a virtual phone number in the country of your choice.
- Simply enter this number on your preferred website, and you’re done!
How To Use Virtual Phone Numbers To Verify Your Facebook Account
Here’s how you can do this –
- First, obtain a virtual phone number following the method mentioned above.
- Next, go to Facebook and sign up for an account.
- When Facebook asks for a phone number, give the virtual number you acquired.
- When you get “confirm the number by,” you can either choose to get a call or a text.
- If you choose to call, just keep the online SMS window open and receive the call when it arrives to get the code.
- If you receive text, then you will receive the text in the inbox of your online number website.
- Next, put the verification code in and verify your account. And that’s it! You have now successfully bypassed Facebook account verification without your private number.
And that’s all you need to know about bypassing Facebook account verification! Using virtual numbers to receive SMS online is the best way of bypassing the verification. It’s simple, straightforward, and protects your privacy too. So what are you waiting for? Get hold of a virtual number from the websites mentioned above and get your Facebook account today. All the best!